music, or at least audio, generated using a one-liner formula.
Here's some points to note about this
- It is implemented using the
HTML5 Web Audio API, currently supported only by Chrome.
- Editing the generating formula alters the generated waveform live.
- The waveform is scaled from any arbitrary number of bits, rather
than the typical eight.
- The sample rate is fixed at 44100 Hz; compositions for 8kHz
audio will sound quite different here.
- To sweeten the sound, heavy delay, stereo separation, and low
pass filter are (optionally) added.
- The default composition is "Crowd" by Kragen Javier Sitaker.